Apply to become a Member
The NSDC actively encourages individuals and organisations from across Australia to apply to become members of the organisation.
In November this year our membership will vote on becoming a Company Limited by Guarantee. If you wish, you can become a a member under this new model automatically by selecting it on the form. This type of model offers more stronger governance and support for our work. Under the new model there will be no annual membership fees; members will simply contribute $10 in the event that the organisation ever winds up. If you wish to sign up for a 3-year membership, please use the standard form.
MORE ABOUT MEMBERSHIPS
NSDC members are eligible to participate in and vote at the organisation's Annual General Meeting (AGM), normally held in October or November each year.
Members are also invited to communicate with the NSDC about the most pressing issues that they feel face the Stolen Generations, which allows NSDC to remain an informed and effective advocate for the Stolen Generations.
We are working to build our membership and engagement base generally, and in the Stolen Generations sector in particular.
We would particularly encourage the following to consider becoming NSDC Members:
- Stolen Generations individuals
- Stolen Generations regional organisations
- Link Up Services
- Aboriginal Medical Services and Aboriginal Health Workers
- Social and Emotional Wellbeing services and workers
- Indigenous psychologists and other mental health professionals
- University-based and other researchers
- Community members with an interest in seeing respect shown among all Australians